Infiltrator v1.0 Infiltrator v1.0

Awesome

I can tell you put a lot of effort into this flash movie. It's refreshing to see something this cool come though the portal every now and again. I especially liked the guardbots faces, from the look of disappointment to 404. I lol'd. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more of this!

Staying Gorgeous Staying Gorgeous

if you know it's bad...

then why the hell did you submit it?

IzzyDude responds:

LOL XD REDDIT UPVOTE LOL

Twilight the mexican wolf Twilight the mexican wolf

No me gusta

The only thing I liked about this was me gusta.

Fahrenheit 451 Fahrenheit 451

awsome

i loved the use of direct quotes from the book, but keep in mind that at least 90% of newgrounds dont know, or even appriciate this.

what you SHOULD do, is try working on an entire movie, (scene by scene, so it will not seem like too much)...b.c the live action movie relesed from the 70's really did suck (as a bookmovie, and as a movie in general)...use of course, direct quotes and all that, and replace peoples seashell radios with iPODS, wall-to-wall parlers with plasma screen TV, and so forth. Seriously though, think about it, I'll be looking forward to a full version sometime! BTW, all 5 to this.

Huggy13ear responds:

dude. your my hero. you have no idea how good it feels to have somebody say something good about a project you spent a lot of time on.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

I LOVE IT

ALL 10S FOR U BUDDY!

just one problem: during the when the sniper was shooting, he shot his teammate wit an MP5

i loved it. pure brilliance and guienius.

StealthBeast responds:

No one got shot w/ an MP5, I think you're thinking of the TMP.

At any rate, glad you liked it.

Not So-Metal Gear Ac!d Not So-Metal Gear Ac!d

ehh...

you didnt play the game, did you?

if you did, you didnt play it all the way though,

MGS ACID is NOT MGS 4...it is an entirly different game, just themed with MGS. You could replace those elements and but in say... GTA, Halo, and the like.

i liked the movie itself, just not the message. :)

**PLOT SPOILER**

Alice is #16

The dolls are controlled by the Senators Assistant (forgot name)

Snake is not hans davis

MylesAnimated responds:

I made this BEFORE I played the game. The sequal is gonna be based on the game AFTER I played it

All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

interesting

i would say more of a remake or a tribute, but most defenitly not a parady. i love it. stays true to the classic.

Sonucais responds:

yup

The Quest The Quest

i don't think so. this is just uncool.

Frogcloset responds:

sorry i forgot to consute someone with a borg pic on there profile about what cool is

:: ibreak :: :: ibreak ::

great

i loved it. next time, thoguh, can you make it a little longer, or you can use different iPODS for different people. very original

Stargate NG-1: The NGC Stargate NG-1: The NGC

hmm...

you sir, have obviously seen the show, and i can see great structure behind menus, almost like a true DVD movie. but lip synch is off a bit, and the Richard dean anderson thing was a little to far...

great job though!

ScrunchMuppet responds:

Thank you for noticing how much effort went into the menus, Im especially proud of them. As for sync issues, swish has limited streaming ability, and as such is only used for the opening and end credits. Character speech is based on non streaming tell target script actions and will rely heavily on your CPU overhead. Playing the movie as the only open window and not running other applications will help. The Firefox browser also tends to run the movie slower than it was meant to.
Thanks for the review.